For most of us in the working world, our cubicles and office desks become our second homes. It’s where we spend the majority of our days; we work at our desks, we chat with co-workers at our desks, we eat at our desks…If you work at all in the corporate world, you are essentially living at your desk. And since your cubicle is your home away from home, why not decorate it just like you would your apartment or house? Your office space doesn’t have to just be three plain walls and a computer. With this list of DIY decorative crafts, you can makeover your cubicle into a place that’s uniquely you!
Give your desk the makeover it deserves with these easy decorative ideas, like adding some fun wall art to make your cubicle look larger or creating a DIY garland to give your walls a piece of flair. If you love gardening, then you can show off your green thumb at work with these great ideas for succulents and air plants that add a touch of color to your desk. Is your desk always a disaster zone? Then you’re in luck, because I’ve even included some fantastic organization ideas that will make your desk stylishly de-cluttered.
No matter whether your cubicle is in the corporate world or if you’re lucky enough to work from home, these budget-friendly office ideas are the best way to transform your office into a room of your own. If you have some wonderful DIY office ideas or want to tell me all about how you made over your cubicle, leave a comment below! And don’t forget to let me know which of these ideas is your favorite!
Office Space: 29 DIY Crafts to Makeover Your Cubicle
DIY Office Decor: Transforming Your Desk
- Shoebox Mini Wall Art – So Cute!
- Felt Succulent Summer Wreath
- Time Capsule DIY Picture Frame – Vintage-Inspired!
- Black and White Office Wall Art
- Washi Tape Mini Pallet Coasters
- Desk Cube – Great for Post-Its!
- Colorful Pop Art Coasters
- Embroidered Basket DIY Decor
- Anthropologie-Inspired String Letters – Look for Less!
Create Your Own Mini Garden: Adding a Touch of Green
- Rope DIY Mini Planters
- Summer Air Plant Ornaments – Barely Any Upkeep!
- K Cup Succulent Pot
- DIY Dot Pots – Add Some Color to Your Cubicle!
- Office Garden
- Cute Succulents Wall Hanging
Deck the Walls: DIY Garlands and Lights
- Hanging Birdies Garland
- Recycled Paper Butterfly Garland – Great Recycled Idea!
- No Fray Tassel Party Garland
- Spring Flower Paper Garland – Super Colorful!
- Tissue Pom Lights
- Globe Lamp DIY Home Decor
Office Organization: De-Cluttering Your Desk
- Embroidery Hoop Memo Board – Trending!
- Refashioned Cardboard Storage Bins
- DIY Organizer Board – Literally Everything You Need!
- Stunningly Simple DIY Notice Board
- Pottery Barn Wall Organizer
- Vintage-Inspired Clipboards
- Etching Glass Jars – Perfect for Holding Paperclips, Push Pins, and More!
- Hand Stamped Wood Calendar
How have you transformed your office space? Leave a comment below!
- Office Space: 29 DIY Crafts to Makeover Your Cubicle - July 16, 2020
- 8 Washi Tape Crafts for Easy Summer Crafts - June 18, 2020
- The Best Recycled Crafts for Earth Day - April 23, 2020