We here at Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts are always looking ahead to the next greatest craft or recipe, but sometimes it’s nice to slow down and take a look back. In this post we have included all of your favorite thrifty craft projects from November of 2013. Step back in time with these affordable crafts and let us know in the comments which is your favorite!
1. Homemade Air Fresheners (shown above, left) – It’s easy to keep your home fresh with this simple craft. Plus, you can make and give these air fresheners as gifts for practically nothing.
2. Dollar Store Snowman (shown above, center) – For less than $10, you can make this adorable little snowman that will add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season.
3. Crocheted Amish Throw – This Amish-inspired design makes for a gorgeous throw that is guaranteed to keep you warm all through winter.
4. Plastic Bag Wreath (shown above, right) – The notion of crafting with plastic bags might seem strange, but trust us: this wreath is surprisingly gorgeous.
5. Easy Handmade Tealights – There’s no need to waste money on store-bought candles with this simple tutorial on how to make tealights.
6. Dollar Store Centerpiece – It’s a cinch to make this whimsical Dollar Store Centerpiece. Everyone will be impressed that you made this festive piece yourself.
7. Hot Chocolate Mugs (shown above, left) – Customize your own hot chocolate mugs with this easy project. A personalized mug makes for a great handmade gift to give to a friend around the holidays.
8. Five Dollar Wreath (shown above, center) – Add a rustic touch to your holiday decorations with this Five Dollar Wreath. This timelessly elegant moss wreath will greet people at your door for years to come.
9. 45-Minute Scarf – You loved this scarf pattern because it is so quick to make! Plus, this super-fast scarf is a great way to use up some of the yarn that is cluttering up your stash.
10. One Skein Kiss Me Cowl (shown above, right) – It doesn’t get much more affordable that a project that only uses one skein of yarn!
What is your favorite craft or recipe that you have made in the last year?
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 12, 2020
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2020
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 28, 2020