If you or a friend is a devout peppermint lover, then get excited about these 21 Peppermint Ideas! If you think that peppermint bark and round striped candies are the only ways you can enjoy peppermint, then think again. You’d be surprised by all the uses for peppermint oil, from skin care products to oral hygiene. Not to mention, you can use these crafts as DIY gifts! One of my friends from college was a peppermint fanatic. Peppermint gum, striped candy, peppermint toothpaste, you name it! Needless to say, she got first dibs on all the peppermint munchies we had in the house. I wish I had seen this list before buying her another unoriginal box of peppermint chocolate. For those who are trying to find a unique gift for a peppermint-obsessed friend, this list will give you plenty of great ideas.
These easy DIY crafts will put you in peppermint heaven. For healthy, glowing skin and a peppermint scent to boot, try some of these peppermint DIY skin care options. These sugar scrubs and soaps smell amazing; and, are perfect for any occasion. Got dry lips? Check out some of these homemade lip balms for a healthy pout that will smell fresh. For those who love the taste of peppermint, any of these oral care products will delight your taste buds.
Peppermint Sugar Scrubs and Soaps
There’s nothing like a good sugar scrub or soap to make your skin smooth and healthy. These peppermint sugar scrubs are easy to whip up, and your skin will thank you! Soaps like these also make fantastic gifts, since they are so adorable.
If bath bombs are your go-to bath products for a spa night, then you need to check out this Peppermint Bath Bomb Recipe! This DIY skin care product will leave your skin hydrated and smelling like peppermint candy.
- Peppermint DIY Lip Scrub
- Cocoa Mint Natural Soap Recipe
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Peppermint Scented Homemade Shampoo
- Peppermint Scented Homemade Shampoo
- Peppermint Bath Bomb Recipe
Homemade Lip Balms
These DIY lip balms will keep your lips soft and your breath smelling fresh all year long. Fun fact: my peppermint-loving friend would swear by minty lip balms, because she loved the way that they smelled. Regardless of whether or not you love the smell of peppermint, or you just want a cute lip product, this collection of lip balms has you covered.
Do you gravitate towards the mint chocolate chip flavor in ice cream shops? Then you need to try this Homemade Peppermint Cocoa Lip Balm!
- Peppermint Rose DIY Lip Balm
- Peppermint Lip Balm Tutorial
- 10 Minute Peppermint Vanilla Lip Balm
- Homemade Peppermint Cocoa Lip Balm
- Easy Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
Oral Care Products
While taking care of our mouth might not be as exciting as beauty products, it’s still important to use effective oral care products! These DIY bath products will keep your teeth and gums clean and refreshed. These peppermint recipes are full of natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals; and, they smell great.
If you want to make your teeth white and sparkly, then try this Peppermint Natural Whitening Toothpaste for an affordable option.
- Peppermint Clove Homemade Mouthwash and Breath Spray
- Natural Mint and Aloe Mouthwash
- Natural Peppermint Homemade Toothpaste
- Peppermint Natural Whitening Toothpaste
Bonus: Peppermint Treats
This peppermint recipe section is for you, foodies! From ice cream to cake, there are tons of yummy peppermint possibilities for you to explore in your kitchen. If you want to switch up your typical mocha this Christmas, try this Delicious Peppermint Mocha Recipe!
- Delicious Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Peppermint Homemade Ice Cream
- No Bake Peppermint Bark
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Layered Cake
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Recipe
- Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream
What is your favorite peppermint product?
- 22 DIY Small Living Space Ideas - February 18, 2021
- 10 Winter Crafts and 10 Winter Recipes For the Chilly Season - January 4, 2021
- 23 Projects and Recipes for a Christmas Party on a Budget - December 21, 2020