Between knitting and quilting, there are a lot of scraps leftover from your many crafts. Don’t throw them out! It’s like throwing away money. Use those bits and pieces to create something brand new. We’ve included some fun crafts that will help you use up those leftovers. Much like you can make amazing crafts out of leftovers, you can also have a five-star meal while saving money. Below you will find poor man recipes that will fill you up without emptying your bank account.
It’s always nice to spend time with your family, whether you enjoy a nice meal together or tackle a craft project as a family! These totally amazing cheap projects are perfect for the entire family, but you can definitely enjoy them by yourself or with friends.
Crafts to Make with Leftovers
1. Bold Bird Garland – You can use whatever color scheme you want to make this fun craft that uses old wearables.
2. Reversible Earrings – These reader-favorite earrings are made with an unexpected material that you are guaranteed to have on hand.
3. Scrapalicious Cell Phone Pouch – Carry your cell phone in style with this pattern that uses pieces of leftover fabric.
4. Ruffle Your Feathers Wreath (shown) – Spruce up your home with this beautiful wreath made from scraps of paper.
5. Sploshy Washcloth – Even beginners will be able to make this practical knit project using leftover yarn.
6. Easy Paper Flowers and Butterflies – This fun, easy, and beautiful project is the perfect way to celebrate spring’s arrival.
Poor Man Recipes
N0 matter how tiny your budget is, these recipes will help you whip up a filling and delicious meal that the entire family will one. Even though some of these recipes are named “Poor Man”, you will feel like a million bucks while eating a meal that doesn’t destroy your budget.
6. Poor Man Husband Casserole (shown)
12. Hobo Cake
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 24, 2022
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 9, 2022
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 3, 2022