Nobody wants to show up to a potluck with the same dish as someone else. Granted, all those mashed potatoes might be eaten after all, but you know people will be comparing the recipes! There are some dishes that no one ever thinks to bring, though, and that’s how you can become a potluck hero. It’s fun to try something different at a potluck instead of the same old thing.
You can’t go wrong with down-home side dish recipes. Odds are, someone has been missing one of these country favorites. There are many classic dishes that fall to the wayside for bacon-wrapped everything, when we could all use more fruits and veggies in our diets. Thankfully, many of these dishes are budget-friendly too, with only a few ingredients.
Impress your friends and family with these delicious potluck dishes that often go overlooked!
7 Potluck Dishes No One Will Think to Bring
- Restaurant-Style Sausage Cornbread Pudding
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Stuffing Muffins
- Better Than Lucy’s Ambrosia
- Homemade Boston Market Cinnamon Apples
- Copycat Boston Market Creamed Spinach
- Homemade Refried Beans
What’s your usual potluck dish?
- How to Host a Christmas Party Without Breaking the Bank - December 19, 2020
- 15 Ways to Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with Homemade Taco Seasoning and More - June 10, 2020
- 7 Spring Copycat Dump Dinners - April 20, 2020