Just because your wallet has to take a post-holiday break doesn’t mean your taste buds have to suffer as well. There are a slew of incredibly delicious, cost-efficient recipes waiting for you and your family …behind the doors of your pantry. Each of the meals below requires no more than five ingredients and can be whipped up in a flash!
With so many tasty easy-to-make recipes at your disposal, there’s no reason not to get cookin’ ASAP!
Easy Copycat Beverage Recipes
Running to Starbucks, Jamba, and other shops that sell delicious drinks is tempting and easy…but the prices of each beverage can add up quickly. Make your favorite drinks right at home. Your kids will be thrilled when you bust out a blender filled with their favorite frozen coffee drinks for them to have with breakfast.
- Homemade Sonic Peanut Butter Shake
- Copycat Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Smoothie
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
- Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Mocha Frappe Knockoff
Restaurant-Style Dinner Recipes
Amaze your family by combining the bold flavors of restaurant-style meals with the comfort of a meal made at home. After they get a bite or two of these dishes, they’ll be asking for seconds…and thirds!
- Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Alfredo Copycat
- Knockoff Martha Stewart Mac and Cheese
- Homemade Pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Restaurant-Style Sweet Pork Carnitas
Copycat Dessert Recipes
Who would have thought making your favorite candies and elaborate restaurant desserts could be so stinkin’ easy? Makes you wonder why people bother buying sweets from the store in the first place. Surprise your best friend by whipping them up a homemade batch of the candy that brings the biggest smile to their face.
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Ferrero Rocher Truffles
- Chinese Restaurant Donunts
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Copycat
- 4-ingredient TGI Friday’s Oreo Madness Copycat
Which restaurant’s recipes have you always dreamed of recreating at home?