How to Save Money in the New Year
With the New Year, come new resolutions. For many people this means trying to save more money. Going out to your favorite restaurants adds up quickly, especially if you are towing along children or grandchildren. Luckily, many of these restaurant recipes can be made in your kitchen for a fraction of the price they are charging at the restaurants. On AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have hundreds of budget-friendly recipes for all cooking skill levels.
Cheap Copycat Recipes
Cheap Soup Recipes
Soup recipes are a great way to save money and use up leftover ingredients in the house. Many of these soup recipes can be modified to incorporate different vegetables and meats without sacrificing the basic flavors of the soup. In the newest free eCookbook from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, “Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat“, we have budget-friendly recipes for your favorite soups.
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Copycat from Tee to Table – This copycat recipe is a classic and can easily be served as a main course. It is filled with hearty vegetables and meat.
- Homemade Houlihan’s Baked Potato Soup (pictured above left)- This soup is so satisfying and delicious! Potato soup recipes are a great way to save money and still eat great!
- Copycat Zio’s Tomato Florentine Soup from Mommy Hates Cooking – This tomato soup recipe is both easy and extremely cheap. What could be better?
- Olive Garden Vegetable Garden Minestrone Soup Copycat (pictured above right) – Minestrone soups are great for those trying to save money. You can adjust the vegetables to what you already have in the house.
- Copycat McAlister’s Chicken Tortilla Soup from Bargain Briana – This chicken soup recipe brings the zest and spice.
Tip: After you make a whole chicken, make sure you save the carcass to make homemade chicken stock. It is simple to make soup in your slow cooker with the this tutorial.
Cheap Main Dish Recipes
With these copycat main dish recipes you do not need to be a gourmet chef or have a million bucks in the bank. These flavorful and hearty meals can be made on any budget.
- Knockoff Martha Stewart Mac and Cheese – This divine mac and cheese recipe will feed the whole family without leaving you scrapping for dimes.
- Chicken Fajitas from Life in the Lofthouse – Chicken fajitas are a filling and fantastic dinner option that will add a little flair of flavor to your day.
- Knockoff Sbarro Baked Ziti – Cheesy and cheap! Yum!
- Slow Cooker Chipotle’s Barbacoa Copycat from Get Crocked – You will be amazed by the simple ingredients and steps in this Chipotle copycat recipe.
- Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Copycat (pictured above center) – Pasta recipes like this Cheesecake Factory copycat are easy on the wallet and tasty.
Cheap Dessert Recipes
Saving money does not have to mean skipping dessert! Dessert recipes are often cheap and easy to make. Try one of these out today!
- 4-Ingredient Oreo Truffles – With just 4 ingredients (literally) you can have delicious treats.
- Homemade Churros from Hurried Antics of a Harried Homemaker – These churros will wow any guest and won’t cost you more than a few dollars!
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Copycat from What’s Cooking with Ruthie – Even Starbucks pastries can be quite expensive, but they are also delicious. This copycat recipe will have you saying “so long” to Starbucks in no time.
- Copycat Orange Julius Fudge – This innovative recipe is divine and you won’t spend nearly as much as you would at the fudge shoppe.
What are you tips for saving money in the kitchen?
For more cheap and easy copycat recipes, check out these 18 Copycat Cheap Meal Ideas!
- How to Host a Christmas Party Without Breaking the Bank - December 19, 2020
- 15 Ways to Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with Homemade Taco Seasoning and More - June 10, 2020
- 7 Spring Copycat Dump Dinners - April 20, 2020