Just because you’re eating on a budget doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice flavor, thank goodness. The great thing about slow cooker recipes is that they allow your meat to marinate and really get the most out of all those spices. We love savory recipes for that reason – it’s really hard to mess them up, and you do get a lot of bang for your buck as far as flavor goes.
Chicken is so easy to cook, and so rich in flavor. It’s truly a versatile main dish for your slow cooker. When the tender, juicy chicken soaks up the flavors of vegetables and broth, you have a truly delectable dinner that doesn’t break the bank. How often do you order chicken when you eat out? Make it in your slow cooker instead, and save money.
With garlic, herbs, and onion as your secret weapons, you can slow cook chicken in so many ways. Check out our round-up from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com – we have lots of savory slow cooker chicken recipes.
- Slow Cooker 7UP Chicken and Rice
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
- Simple Salsa Chicken
- 2-ingredient Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
- Crispy Crunchy Chicken Parmesan
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
P.S. Did you know we have a free slow cooker chicken recipes eBook? Download it here!
What’s your favorite slow cooker chicken recipe?
- Crowd-Pleasing Chili: Cheap, Easy, and Delicious! - October 10, 2020
- 15 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes to Make on a School Night - August 10, 2020
- 12 Lazy Breakfast Recipes for a Magical Christmas Morning - November 23, 2019