Yes, being single can suck, but no one likes a Valentine’s Day naysayer. Just be thankful that Valentine’s Day desserts exist (and that they’re glorious).
If anything, Valentine’s Day is just another excuse to throw a party, and during the winter, we need all the partying we can get to keep from going crazy. Pull your friends together and form a one-night-only Lonely Hearts Club. Make adorable single-serving cakes and festive boozy drinks, and just have a blast! You deserve these delicious Valentine’s Day desserts. Yes, you definitely do.
Single-Cup Dessert Recipes
It’s a good thing these sweet little desserts are made to enjoy individually, because you will want to share anyway. They’re the best Valentine’s Day dessert recipes because they give you a reason to be selfish. They allow you to love yourself!
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- 1-Minute Dixie Cup Cakes
- Amber Maharani Teacup Cakes
- Marvelous Mini Mason Jar Pies
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Don’t forget about the best thing you consume out of a cup…ALCOHOL! In all seriousness though, these Valentine’s Day recipes with alcohol will make you feel all warm and cozy. They’re perfectly sweet and the best part is that you don’t have to share them with anyone or make them for anyone but yourself!
- Cookies ‘n’ Creamtini
- Strawberry Mimosa Recipe
- Celebration Sangria
- Glammed-Up Cosmopolitan Jello Shots
Out of all of the Valentine’s Day desserts in the world, what’s your all-time favorite?
- 16 Breakfast Dessert Recipes Because You’re A Princess - February 13, 2019
- Last Minute Dessert Recipes for Weeknight Cravings - February 5, 2019
- Single-Cup Dessert Recipes for Your Lonely Hearts Club - January 23, 2019