Chinese takeout night is always a good night. If you’re on a budget, it can be an expensive way to feed your family – all those meal combos add up! Most people want chicken, too, and it’s pretty cheap to make Chinese chicken recipes yourself. Have you ever tried making favorites like Orange Chicken or General Tso’s Chicken in your slow cooker? You could save money and feed the whole family.
This is a great time to try it, because we’ve got quite a collection of budget-friendly slow cooker recipes to make Chinese takeout at home. You can dump the ingredients in and come home to the mouth-watering smell of your favorite Chinese food – and you don’t even have to wait for delivery. Make some minute rice and veggies for sides, and you have a quick weeknight dinner.
We rounded up our favorite slow cooker recipes for an amazing night in!
15 Slow Cooker Recipes to Make Chinese Takeout at Home
- Copycat General Tso’s Chicken
- Best Ever Honey Garlic Chicken
- Tasty Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Lemonade Chicken
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Rice
- Outrageous Cashew Chicken
- All Day Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Must-Try Mongolian Beef
- Slow Cooker Kung Pao Chicken
- Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
- Easy General Tso’s Chicken
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- All Day Asian Short Ribs
- Honey Teriyaki Slow Cooker Chicken
What’s your favorite Chinese takeout food?
- 12 Lazy Breakfast Recipes for a Magical Christmas Morning - November 28, 2020
- DIY Starbucks: 4 Copycat Starbucks Recipes for Slow Cookers - November 2, 2020
- Crowd-Pleasing Chili: Cheap, Easy, and Delicious! - October 10, 2020