While this winter isn’t nearly as bad as last winter, there have still been quite a few snow days. In my experience, the best things to pass a snow day are easy crafts for kids.
After all, who says that learning can’t happen on snow days? By keeping your kids occupied with fun and easy crafts, you can be sure that your kid is still learning and not wasting their day by watching mindless TV (although, occasional days like that are totally fine!). Heck, they won’t even know that they’re learning! If you put fun and easy kids crafts in front of them, they’ll think twice about playing video games.
I’ve always been a big fan of these easy crafts for kids because they’re not just easy; these crafts are pretty quick as well. We all know that kids have a short attention span and are always looking to move onto the next thing. These crafts are great for snow days because you can alternate craft time with “going outside and building the biggest snowman ever” time. In fact, some of these crafts may even help you build that giant snowman! These easy crafts for kids are really a win-win for everyone and your little one will never get bored!
1. Olaf the Sock Snowman
2. Pom Pom Valentine Monsters
3. Printable Snow Day Bingo – More of an activity instead of a craft!
4. Playful Polar Bear Masks
5. Cardboard Tube Minion Crafts – So cute we could die!
6. Fortune Teller Valentines
7. Colorful Newspaper Snowflakes – Boring snow days are “old news”!
8. “Let It Snow!” Ice Cream
9. Golden Glitter Slime – So shiny!
10. Super Cute “Create Your Own Snowman” Kit
11. Rainbow Space Dough
12. Handmade Ring Toss Game
13. Toilet Paper Roll Olaf the Snowman – Perfect for Frozen fans!
Were easy crafts for kids a staple at your house growing up? How did you used to spend your snow days?
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 24, 2022
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 9, 2022
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 3, 2022