Your front door is the first thing that friends and family see when they come over. You can ensure that your door is welcoming and cheerful by making one of these affordable and homemade wreaths for spring and Easter!
Wreaths for Easter and Spring
1. Sweet Spring Peep Wreath – Peeps are the sweet treat that always make their comeback around Easter. What Easter basket is complete without a few marshmallow chicks or bunnies nestled in it? Now you can make a fun and colorful wreath using this classic Easter staple.
2. Paper Flowers Wreath – This paper craft uses soft, pastel colors for a beautifully springy wreath that is the perfect way to brighten your door after the cold of winter.
3. Woodland Wreath – What could be better than a beautiful wreath that will cost you less than $10 to make?
4. Simple Spring Wreath – We’re certainly excited for spring, but what we love most about this project is how easy it is to customize it for different seasons or holidays.
5. Dollar Store Spring Rainbow Wreath – This reader favorite wreath is unbelievably bright and cheerful. You will love having this colorful wreath on your door all season long.
6. Birdie Easter Wreaths – This simple and elegant wreath is a great Easter craft to make with the kids. They are sure to love helping to make such lovely and festive decorations for the Easter holiday.
7. Gorgeous Butterflies and Flowers Wreath – Nothing says spring quite like butterflies and flowers. This fun and pretty wreath will help you welcome spring with open arms.
8. Tulip and Moss Spring Wreath – This cheerful wreath is probably one of the most beautiful out there. Real moss and real tulips combine to create this springtime wreath that will fill your porch or your home with a floral scent.
9. Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath – This insanely beautiful wreath is sure to put you in a sunny mood for spring.
What is your favorite way to decorate your door?