So after holiday shopping, you opened your wallet and a fly buzzed out — there’s nothing left in there. I know you’re totally addicted to buying yarn for easy crochet patterns but it might be time to look yourself hard in the mirror and chant, “I will use up my stash.” You have so much yarn, lady! It’s time to put it to use and make way for the new beautiful yarns of 2018. They are coming.
Let’s be real — your friends and family know about your obsession and you’re probably going to get a ton of yarn for gifts, too. Isn’t that a motivating thought?
Lucky for you, there are plenty of gorgeous stashbusting crochet patterns out there. There’s no better project than a stashbuster crochet afghan pattern because they’re gorgeous no matter what. All the different yarn in there makes the pattern look much more complicated than it was, so you’ll appear to be a genius. Muahaha!
Use up your scraps with these stashbusting crochet afghan patterns from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.
11 Stashbusting Crochet Afghan Patterns to Make Room for New Yarn
- Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan
- Lazy Waves Crochet Blanket
- Stashbuster Ripple Crochet Afghan
- Stashbuster Granny Square Afghan
- Stashbusting Granny Stripe Crochet Afghan
- Stashbuster Star Burst Crochet Granny Square Afghan
- Candy Crush Baby Blanket
- Scrap of Beauty Afghan
- Odds and Ends Afghan
- Stashbuster Sunflower Square
- Bonnie’s Scrap Yarn Square
What colors are left in your stash?
- 11 Stashbusting Crochet Afghan Patterns to Make Room for New Yarn - December 23, 2017
- Free Red Heart Crochet Afghan Pattern: Rainbow Blanket - March 7, 2016
- 10 Cozy Crochet Afghan Patterns for October - October 12, 2015