AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com is known to celebrate just about every occasion. Which is why it comes as no surprise that National Honey month is among them! September is not only National Biscuit Month, it’s also National Honey Month. Get buzzin’ on some bee crafts and honey recipes to celebrate this fun theme all month long.
Who better to share your honey ideas with than the kids? Children love bees, thanks to that adorable children’s song, so why not have them join in on the fun? Make simple honey recipes and bee crafts for kids to express their creativity with. This may be the first you’re hearing of National Bee Month, but we’re pretty sure these ideas will have you loving honey for years.
You can’t celebrate the BUZZ of National Honey Month without honey recipes, and that’s for sure! These sweet and tangy ideas range from simple dessert recipes to honey made from scratch, to ways to top things off with honey. Sweeten up September with these sweet and yummy eats you are certain to love.
- Honey and Pecan Banana Bread
- Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Honey Wafer Caramel Apple Pizza
- Mini Honey Fruit Bowl
- Homemade Honey Recipe
While honey may be the priority this September, crafters can easily join in on the fun with some bee-autiful craft ideas that fit right in. Cute little bee magnets are fun to make and they’re easy to display at home. You can truly make bee crafts out of anything–even rocks! Take a look. We’ll have you bee-lieving.
- Bee Baby Balloon
- Simple Beeswax Candles
- Rockin’ Bees
- Adorable Bee Mine Magnets
- Cozy Country Honeycomb Jar
Have you heard of National Honey Month?
- Wonderful Winter Gift Ideas for Your Post-Holiday Birthday Conundrums - December 25, 2020
- 13 Homemade Snow Globes - December 23, 2020
- Complete your Kids’ Table with these 8 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts and Fun Thanksgiving Recipes - November 24, 2020