It doesn’t get much better than fun and thrifty crafts that you can make for mere dollars! Below you will find our favorite dollar crafts that allow us to indulge our creative side without reducing our bank account down to nothing.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
1. Dollar Chandelier (pictured) – This fun and easy home decor project repurposes Mardi Gras beads into an awesome and elegant chandelier.
2. Clothesline Bow Necklace – This easy necklace makes a great accessory to practically any outfit.
3. Dollar Store Tablecloth – With this simple tutorial, you can make a cheap but pretty tablecloth for any occasion.
4. Spring Dollar Store Petal Skirt – You won’t believe how easy it is to make a flirty and flouncy skirt out of an over-sized t-shirt and dollar store trimmings.
5. Festive Spring Baskets – Celebrate spring with this DIY storage solution that can be made for less than $10. This project is great for storing candy, craft supplies, and more.
6. Dollar Store Tulip Garland (pictured) – Spruce up your windows with this easy paper craft that will light up any room with its springtime cheer.
7. Dollar Store Clutch – If you have been on the lookout for the perfect bag, now you can make your own with this pattern for a Dollar Store Clutch.
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 23, 2021
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 10, 2021
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 6, 2021