Are you growing tired of your home decor? You can skip an expensive remodel by checking out our 59 awesome and affordable ideas for home decor below. Sprucing up your home with new decorations and accents doesn’t have to break the bank.
Below you will find plenty of home decor inspiration, but you can also get DIY decor ideas from upscale stores and magazines. Peruse the stores and magazines and then use the projects below to come up with your own homemade designs.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
54 Ways to Decorate on a Dime
1. 22 Decorative Storage Ideas – This handy collection of 22 Decorative Storage Ideas contains projects for bathroom and bedroom storage, hanging and wall storage, office storage solutions, and decorative storage bins. No matter how you want to spruce up your home, you are bound to find a useful project in this roundup of storage solutions.
2. Spa Bath Mat – Redecorate your bathroom with a beautiful bath mat that you crocheted yourself. This pretty project would also make a great housewarming or wedding gift.
3. Stunning Collage Wall Art – Make an artistic statement in your home by creating your own striking collage art. This tutorial will help you create vintage wall art that all your friends will be jealous of.
4. Crafty Button Wall Art – Everyone loves buttons, and now you can make a bold decorative statement with this Crafty Button Wall Art.
5. DIY Dresser Makeover – This reader-favorite project is the perfect way to refashion your furniture. It is also a great way to make secondhand furniture brand-new again.
6. 28 Wreaths for Your Front Door – Your door is the first thing people see when they come visit you, so it had best be beautiful and welcoming. Check out this collection of 28 Wreaths for Your Front Door to find the one that is best for your home.
More Affordable DIY Decor
How do you save money on home decor?