Best-kept secret alert: the best cooks usually make their own seasonings. Your first thought might be “That’s too much work” or “I’m not that fancy” or “Who has the time?” and I’m right there with you, buddy. But listen, there’s another part to this secret. It’s actually really quick and easy to make homemade seasonings!
Honestly, with a little attention to fresh ingredients, you can majorly improve all of your regular recipes. Family favorites might take on gourmet-level flavor once you get grindin’ with these seasoning recipes. Why not give it a try? You might find that you enjoy experimenting with seasonings even more than cooking.
At AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, we know that sometimes the seasonings are all that stand between you and the perfect flavor you’re trying to replicate. Sometimes you can follow the recipe exactly, but it won’t taste the way the restaurant makes it simply because they use fresh seasonings. It’s an “a-ha!” moment when this really sinks in.
Something else you’ll rarely hear about is how much money making your own seasoning can save. Whether it’s homemade taco seasoning, popcorn seasoning recipes, Cajun seasoning recipes or others, you can make your seasoning in bulk and store it, rather than paying $6-10 for a tiny jar of seasoning.
To help you become a seasoning pro, we’ve rounded up some of the most popular homemade seasoning recipes. Give ’em a try and make them your own! Pretty soon, friends and family will be asking for your secret.
15 Ways to Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with Homemade Taco Seasoning and More
- Homemade Taco Seasonings Mix – Plus, try Taco Bell Copycat Tacos!
- Taco Seasoning Copycat
- Homemade Nacho Cheese Powder
- Homemade Copycat Taco Seasoning
- Taco Bell Meat Seasonings
- Copycat Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- Homemade Red Lobster Cajun Mix
- Homemade BBQ Ranch Popcorn
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- Traditional Chinese Five-Spice Powder – Great for homemade Chinese take-out!
- Basic Seafood Seasoning
- Creole Seasoning Salt
- Greek Seasoning with Oregano
- Spicy Chili Powder
If you like these recipes, check out 11 Homemade Seasoning and Homemade Mix Recipes.
Do you have any home seasoning tips? Let us know below in the comments!
- How to Host a Christmas Party Without Breaking the Bank - December 19, 2020
- 15 Ways to Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with Homemade Taco Seasoning and More - June 10, 2020
- 7 Spring Copycat Dump Dinners - April 20, 2020