If you’re like us, you buy the big bag of Halloween candy in hopes that you’ll have leftovers. Buying candy for kids is a pretty great excuse for binging on candy. But this year, instead of snacking on what’s in the candy bowl, make something new with your leftover Halloween candy! There’s nothing more thrifty than using up your leftovers in creative ways. For all you smart shoppers with sweet teeth, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes has rounded up the most delicious (and cost-effective) desserts that you can make with Halloween candy. You could even take advantage of the huge discounted bags of candy on November 1st to make these recipes, too!
- Butterfinger Blondies
- Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes
- Reese’s Brownies
- Candy Corn M&M Fudge Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Candy Bar Poke Cake
- Scarecrow Treats
- Candy Corn Gooey Cake Bars
- Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge
- Use-it-Up Halloween Candy Pies
- Candy Corn Magic Bars
- Whopper Lover’s Crispy Treats
- Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies
- Reese’s Cup Poke Cake
Tips for Buying Halloween Candy
- Look for sales and don’t be impulsive. Shop around to get the best deals. Try to find coupons in newspaper inserts and online.
- Buy Halloween candy that you actually like. That way, if you have leftovers, they won’t go to waste.
- Name brands are best for flavor and quality, especially if you’ll be making sweet treats with them!
- Lots of big box stores put all of their Halloween candy on clearance after the holiday is over. Don’t wait too long to capitalize on this, though. Even if prices will drop after several days, the selection of stock will also decrease.
- Be safe and cautious. If you see any pieces unwrapped or candy that looks tampered with, don’t take a chance. Throw out the entire bag.
More Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
For even more recipes for leftover Halloween candy, check out these collections!
What do you do to save money for Halloween?
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017
- 10 Easy Casserole Recipes Grandma Swears By - June 16, 2016