After all your friends and family have gone, you can breathe a sigh of relief that all that food turned out! Congrats! Your reward is a ton of leftovers so hopefully you won’t have to do any grocery shopping this week. Reheating your leftovers feels amazing the first couple days after the holidays, but then you might start to get a little bored. Thankfully, you can transform your leftovers into tasty new dishes with a little creativity.
In need of inspiration? The best leftovers are usually the turkey or ham – it’s pretty easy to work those into recipes. Amazingly, you can even use stuffing to make waffles. Just put it in your waffle maker and use some gravy on top! The possibilities to make leftovers more exciting could surprise you.
There’s no need to let food go to waste when you’ve already spent a lot on gifts and the holiday meal. Better use up all that food and make the most of it with budget-friendly recipes. Here’s our collection of ways to use your holiday leftovers!
16+ Ways to Use Leftovers
How to Use Leftover Ham
- Old-Fashioned Ham Salad
- Funeral Sandwiches (shown)
- Country Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
- Three-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake
- Best Apple Ham Grilled Cheese
- Creamy Ham and Potato Chowder (shown)
How to Use Leftover Turkey
- One Dish Comfort Casserole
- Leftover Turkey Pesto Panini
- Leftover Turkey Sandwich
- 30 Minute Turkey Tetrazzini (shown)
- Leftover Turkey Pasta Casserole
Other Leftover Ideas
What leftovers do you enjoy the most?
(Pie, for me.)
- 10 Toasty Classic Soup Recipes for Your Freezing Office - January 6, 2021
- Banana Split Lasagna and Friends: 6 Easy Dessert Lasagna Recipes - December 11, 2020
- Pilgrim Approved: 7 Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes - November 18, 2020