It’s winter. There’s snow everywhere and we just can’t help but feel a bit dead inside.
In the middle of January, it’s important to find small, good things to make you happy while the outside world slowly freezes. Whether or not you’re an ardent crafter, picking up a project or two could be super helpful in keeping your mind off things–especially if you’re making snuggly knitwear or a blanket! Look below for a whole slew of projects that will keep you cozy and entertained.
Easy Knit Patterns
So much of the winter rage we feel comes from being plain old COLD all the time. Fortify yourself against the frost. Seriously, it will make a world of difference to go our wearing a coat plus your mittens, scarf, and ear muffs. Get started with the list we have below, or choose from all of our knit projects here.
- Easy Chunky Knit Blanket
- Beginner Mittens for All
- Orange and Blue Crochet Slippers
- Soft and Easy Alpaca Scarf-Heavenly Soft
Crafts That Will Bring Back the Sun
Don’t let grey, frigid skies keep you from enjoying the afternoon. There are dozens of ways to brighten up your home and make it a refuge of pleasantness until spring comes back around. Make flowers or a playful living room teepee. Better yet, make the teepee and fill it with the flowers!
- Ecofriendly Plastic Cup Flowers
- Tropical Theme Teepee-Build in Your Living Room
- Pine Cone Sunflowers-Combine both seasons
- Nature Inspired Frozen Suncatchers
- Sunny Vase Glass Etching Project
What’s the best way you’ve found to shake that lethargic winter feeling?
- Cute Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You Should Make for Spring - March 10, 2018
- 12 Denim DIY Crafts: Putting Your Old Jeans to Good Use - July 12, 2016
- The Most Budget-Friendly Resolution: 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized - January 7, 2016